Our standard charge for a swim session is only £6
You will be able to pay for your swim two ways - Once you are registered with us we give you access to our booking app which allows you to book and pay on line. You can buy blocks of 10 or 20 swims which makes things run very smoothly and also reduces your swim cost.
If payment on line is not available to you we can take payment on site with card or cash.
- Currently we are not able to use the changing facilities, showers or toilets as before so please come prepared for changing outside.
Our lake is manned during normal opening hours and we will always endeavour to provide the following: no swimming or access allowed outside of our opening times. - 400m and 750m swim courses (GPS measured)
- Nervous swimmers encouraged to stay swimming near the beach to acclimatise
- Beach entry to water (this is not a child play area so we ask that children are kept off the beach)
- Wetsuit hire and sales by Zone 3 (please see the guidelines page)
- Little Shepperton Swim's Shop on site selling all swim accessories that you may need and more
- Indoor changing rooms and toilets (at Desborough Sailing Club)
- RLSS qualified staff supervising at all times
- Observation/rescue canoe out on the water
- Assisted swims available with our coaches
- Group swims can be organized at set times and upon request - One to One coaching available for all levels
- Newcomers to Iron man to Channel swimmers to amputees are all welcome. Any specific questions we have not answered? Please contact our email for further information
- Free car parking
- Refreshments are available from our cafe trailer. Cash only.
- RUNNERS : 1.5km cross-country running track available around the lake (rough ground in places)